Friday, January 19, 2007

Macbeth the Goat, Looking at a Fish

-Mikhael leaves me alone in bio on Wednesday and I am sad.
-Megan and I design a new line of accessories. More about that tomorrow.
-Two days of speaking English in French. I fear the world is ending.
-Hunnings give us leverage on Saucier.
-My cold is slowly getting better. Very, very slowly.

~

It is about the time when you walk into dance to drop your duffel off before hanging at the mall for a couple hours, and some dancing mom remarks, "Wow! That's a lot of dance equipment!" then you want to scream, "Fuck you! Just because I'm one of the most senior, non-adult dancers here, and one of the best, doesn't mean that dance is my life!" storm out, and never return. But I don't. I bear it with a pained smile and put up with another hour of torture and half an hour of dancing moms talking about their pregnancies while I wait to be picked up.

I hate dancing moms. So much.

Post a Comment

<< Home