Friday, January 26, 2007

This pen has pink ink. Or cranberry, whatever, same thing.

Mkay, so exams.

Yesterday I had a hard time getting out of bed. Eventually I did, obviously, and I got to school at my regular time, meeting Mikhael and buying coffee. What followed was a whirlwind of not-studying, writing an essay, playing cards and generally being bored. That's right, a whirlwind.

While most people were writing their math IB exam, I was hanging out with Kenard, Roo, Mao, Stanley and SUS in the caf. I can't remember much of what was said, but I did take quite a few pictures of my phone (there was some calculator action going on in the background) and Bergman came by at one point and gave everybody candy and brownies. Every once in a while somebody would disappear to do their English commentary.

After Mikhael finished, we went to the bio tut, where Sabot basically told us what was on the exam. Went home after that and I know I ate something, but I can't remember what.

Today started much like yesterday, with the waking up and everything. I made some cue cards when I got to school.

The bio final wasn't that bad. The lights hummed.

After Mikhael and I went to his house. We were watching Tom and Jerry when we both realized that we were tired, so we fell asleep for two hours. Then I ate noodles and feta and was happy.

I have over a week off and no studying to do. Whatever am I going to do with my time?

Post a Comment

<< Home