Sunday, January 21, 2007

Trousers

Okay, so you lecture her and I for yelling at each other, saying that you expected better from the White Race and we have failed you. Saying that family is the most important thing and without family, we have nothing. This means nothing, coming from you. You purposely distanced yourself from your own family many years ago so that they would have nothing to do with you. Please think before you pull that one again.

Oh yeah, and stop lecturing me about loading and emptying the dishwasher. We wouldn't have to do this every time if you just let me do it. We also wouldn't have to do this nearly as often if you didn't eat so much. Yes, I know you have diabetes. Eat a fucking piece of fruit or something and stop dirtying all of the dishes.

I'm sorry that I do not do very much housework. I do keep my part of my room clean, and occasionally I do pick up a vacuum. I'm sorry that the only time I feel like doing housework is when I'm anywhere but home. You should see how much I do at your other daughter's apartment. More than her anyways. I'm also a little on the busy side at the moment. If you hadn't noticed, I do have three exams this week.

You will never read this and I do not have the courage to say this to your face. Pity.

Post a Comment

<< Home