Saturday, February 10, 2007

"So if you want to start a poultry farm and you want to put a chicken in it..."

My week:

Choir:
On Wednesday the vocal jazz people were going somewhere, so we had pregnant practicum woman teaching us. She let us go early.

French:
I can't speak French. I'm screwed this smester. We spent the week doing comprehension exercises and discussing our debate topic.

TOK:
I like TOK muchly. I'm addicted to reading the textbook. We spent the last few days discussing rationalism. Next week is focused on the other three Ways of Knowing.

Math:
FUCKING RAHEMTULLA. Didn't take much in the way of notes all week due to only being able to write really slowly. If I fail math, it is because I don't understand any of his metaphors. Yesterday he was talking about poultry.

. . .

Block Four:
Been hanging out with Beckie and Shalaleh. Lovelovelove Beckie. We bored and and amused Shalaleh with dancing stories. Shalaleh brought her laptop to school one day and gave us a tour of Windows Vista. I gave Beckie lessons on orange-peeling techniques, and yesterday Mr Siu walked by us and proceeded to tell me how I should have taken physics instead of bio.

History:
Love history. Love it so much. Nothing particularly exciting, we've been talking about twentieth cantury ideologies.

Rugby:
Rugby Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, which is why I didn't post all week, because I was so tired and sore. Tuesday and Wednesday were mainly passing, Thursday tackling was introduced to the new girls. I sprained my left pinky on Tuesday, which is why I couldn't write particularly well or very fast the last few days.

Dance:
Donna is a bitch. I seriously considered quitting.

Today:
I was all set to make up my math homeowkr, when I realized that I still don't have lined paper. I woke up with something in my right eye that took half an hour to remove, and by then my eye was so irritated that I couldn't look at light for the next two hours and I haven't been able to wear contacts all day. I just watched Everything is Illuminated and I loved it. I meant to read the book before; eventually I'll read it, when I have time, and money to pay off my Coquitlam library fine. Unless Port Moody has it, but Port Moody has a shitty selection. Fraser Valley just sucks, and I don't think they're open tomorrow anyways.
Blogger Silence... mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Funny,... For a person who speaks of self as you do, you give yourself too lil credit.

Name's Arcanum. I'm a par-time freelancing psycoligest, in the group of friends that is. Funny actually i find it. Your a wonderfull person from what i've deducted thusfar and your blog is done wonderfully. Mine's still pretty- dull to say the least. I only been around a month or so.

Remember no matter how bad life seems, you can still succeed in anything and do anything. Hope and patience. Do not abandon, i once did... The worst 3 years of my life, and only because i let it be.

darkfireshade@yahoo.com

You ever wish to understand or figure out what i am trying to say u got my adress. You seem like you just need someone to talk to who would actually really listen to you.

9:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home