Thursday, March 29, 2007

Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity

The two posts I promised will be inserted below this one soon. This is not about my last few days. One of those posts will be coming soon too.

~

People I am annoyed/pissed with:

Horia, Sam and Jae Woo: Fuck you guys and your inability to stay on task. Fuck you for not being able to BS. Fuck you for thinking that I do not care about my mark.

Maricia: Fuck you for bitching at me for not getting you tape fast enough. Get your own fucking tape next time. Don't blame it on jet lag. If jet lag bothers you so much, don't go on rugby trips. Also, don't bitch at me for not running to bring water bottles to the team. First of all, my shoulder hurts when I run. Second, I was doing homework. I thought that that was pretty obvious. I'm sorry if I'm so selfish as to think that my grades are more important that other peoples' thirst. If you hadn't noticed, there were four other people carrying water over to the team when you were bitching at me. Also, you were on the sidelines at the time. What was preventing you from picking up a water bottle or two? Just because I perform menial tasks for the coaches doesn't mean that I'll do it for you. Bitch at me again and you will have one more injury to think about.

Murph: Don't bitch at me because Maricia's talking.

Anal: You're always on my list. By the way, don't try to convert me to Christianity again. I noticed you ignoring me yesterday when I refuted everything you said.

Donna: You're usually on my list too. Don't bitch at me that your job is stressful, and that you're more stressed than I am. You were the one who chose to run your own dance school. If you're so bloody stressed, why not move your retirement up a few months?

Luke: Fuck you.

There are so many more.

I want to cry.
Blogger Silence... mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

It be me again, girl i don't know what all is going on but i do say this...

I found your blog interisting...
because of the way it looks, then i saw a pretty girl, with a kind heart(i read the blog 2 figure that out)

Do what i do in life, if anyone ges in your way just let them know you aint gonna be stopped. If they are true friends they wont try and stop you. You seem like a nice person and all and if you were to fall to the same mistake as me it would e tragic...

personal opinoin...

I wish to give you something i aint given anyone in 3 years, you will get to 10 qustions you ask me awnsered... then i will decide on more... not on 13 years has someone asked me a question on life that i could not awnser within 3 days... i am willing to help... The name's Arcanidge - The Gaurdian.

If you wish to accept it use the email listed below...

If not than i must add it would be a waste to see someone like you waste away into common life of misery, your above that...

I give advice because of the follwoing saying

Learn from other people's mistakes and take their wisdom, you wont live long enough to make all the mistakes yourself...

Believe me it's true

htp://www.darkfireshade@yahoo.com

12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home