Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm sorry that my bangs don't match hers. Give me a pair of scissors and I'll fix that.

Mkay, so I'm going to make a renewed effort to post more often from now on, even if it's just a few lines.

I can't remember much of the last just over a week. The weekend was taken up on Saturday by Old Turtle, and apparently we sounded amazing, and on Sunday by the Sun Run, and luckily I came in under an hour, because I would have been incredibly upset. As Diane said, "Cheer up. You've got tons of injuries. You came in under an hour. That is good."

Lots of choir, including an evening practice on Wednesday night with the Doctor. The show last night was crap compared to last Saturday's which was awesome, but I won't go into detail, because I've already ranted to so many people. On the bright side, Denis cut his hair and I have a new shirt to dirty during rugby practice.

My dance competitions; I didn't place with my solo, but it was my first time competing as a soloist, so whatever. At Dance Power I have decided that I'm not going to try for a medal, but the You Make Me Feel Like Dancing award, or that smiling one, just to prove to Donna that I do smile, but only when I am performing. The group I don't know yet, because we did a dance off yesterday morning, because three our of four of us couldn't make our six pm competition. Donna said she'd find out today whether we placed or not, but I haven't heard anything.

Um, what else. Today I went to Metro with Beckie, where we didn't spend much, but tried on lots of clothing. We both bought new sandals, and I bought a pair of polka dotted flats, similar to the ones that I've had my eye on for a while, but for only thirty percent of the price. Beckie bought jean shorts.

Je suis tired. Free coffee at Starbucks tomorrow if you bring your own mug.

Post a Comment

<< Home