Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today was one of those horrible mood days

Anything witty that was said by anyone today is in my journal, which is in my duffel, which is across the room.

Where did the sun go? I was forced to wear shows with backs, which meant that I had to walk with my feet constantly flexed, which is really hard on the shins.

Lost game against Semi, but we did score two tries, which rarely happens against them. Good for us. Tiff's grandmother was being grandmotherly to me, and fixed my hoodie so that the wind was not going down the front of it.

Assembly with the WCB guy who lost his legs. His presentation was more interesting than most.

It's freezing in here. It might just be the fact that my hair is wet and I'm only wearing a long-sleeved shirt instead of my long-sleeved shirt and hoodie combo, but I do believe that the tenants have been messing with the thermostat again.

I didn't get home until after eight. Blah.

Post a Comment

<< Home