Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cardboard Box

Sunday I went to Bard on the Beach. Dad wasn't able to come, so we brought Beckie instead. We saw The Taming of the Shrew, which was also the first Bard on the Beach production we saw, back in 2001. Details here.

After we dropped Beckie off, I was dropped off at Murph's house for the rugby wrap up party. Only ten of us, not including the coaches showed up, and so we just talked and ate. We gave Khush a ride home.

Yesterday I had a job interview at the PoMo Arts Centre. I'm still waiting to hear from them. I ran into Shalaleh while I was there, and, after showing her one of the exhibits that I had just seen and loved, Frédéric Assé (the second painting down makes me smile), we bussed together. She doesn't like Anal either. That made me very happy. I spent a few hours at Mikhael's, vegetating and eating croissants.

Today I did absolutely nothing. It was nice.

Post a Comment

<< Home