Saturday, June 09, 2007

It's alright. It's just coming out of Beckie's inheritance.

Dance shows over. Long day.

Afternoon show was uneventful, no solo, just group, nearly forgot to put on lipstick.

Dinner good. Ate cedar-smoked salmon. I fit into Beckie's family so well. We stopped at the liquor store before the evening show (not what it sounds like, but it was so funny).

Evening show, good crowd that cheered for everybody. Did solo, then stripped off all but one shirt, the really long stripey one, then put on my fishnets, and went out into the lobby to talk to parents. Got changed, then danced (lots and lots of cheers), then changed back into first costume, then called everyone for finale, then went upstairs to Nicole's changeroom, then helped her with her quick change, then went downstairs and kept Stage Right in order until the finale. Finale broke down when Beppie finished her speech to Donna. I might have been bored by her choreography, and I found her incredibly old-fashioned, and we disagreed a lot, but she taught me for eleven years, and solely for the past seven years, and so I became all emotional on stage.

Tired.

Post a Comment

<< Home