Saturday, June 23, 2007

Mystic Pig

Okay.

Thursday there was yearbook signing, a history final (some of it I swear we never learned) and a rugby barbecue that really sucked because there was barely any food and nothing veggie. Afterwards I went to Subway on my way to Terry Fox. At Fox, I met up with Beckie's parents and a family friend. We watched Beckie's show, containing six of her dances. It was nice to see some choreography that wasn't Donna's. They gave me a ride home after.

Friday there was much picture taking and yearbook signing. Here are some highlights:



































After school I went to Mikhael's for the first time in forever and caught up on my Take Home Chef.

On Saturday I went to commencement. Katherine, Karolina, Abby and I took pictures on the fourth floor, and I was all authoritative to the idiots who were touching the props and pushing each other around on the dollys. The assistant superintendent's speech was incredibly long and tedious, and most of it was not very relevant. We sang and left. I sat with Karolina on the bus both ways. My family picked me up and we saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

Sunday I don't remember doing much, but I ended the day in a bad mood.

Monday I was in a bad mood all day, that only got better when my mother came home. I was really cold all day and mom said it looked like I had put on thirty pounds because of all the layers I was wearing.

Tuesday was my math exam. It wasn't until one, but I was there early like usual. The parents and I stopped for coffee on the way. While everyone was in writing the physics exam, I worked on the crossword in the 24 Hours and did most of it myself. The math exam itself was okay, but afterwards Anal called me Julie again. At Lougheed Station I ran into Denis and his brother, who were on their way to dance, and we took the skytrain together. I met Erin at Waterfront. We ate dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory on the patio; the bread was oddly-shaped.



After our spumone we went to Science World to see the preview of the new IMAX movie. There was complimentary popcorn (with two little wiener things inside; I gave mine to Erin) and Telus water. The movie was alright, full of information about mummies that we already knew, and it ended right when they were getting to the interesting forensics part.

Wednesday I babysat my cousins. At first it was just Kenny, and so everything was pretty quiet and I was able to get a bit of the food channel in, she came to watch for a bit, and then Brad brought Garrett home and went outside to work on his car, and after that it was a never-ending whirlwind of colouring, hide and seek, and the occasional punch. Gar coloured half a dozen pictures for me and Ken nearly broke my nose while we were watching Dora the Explorer. Gar showed me her new Polly Pocket world while Kenny sat on the TV. She really likes it up there. After a while we went outside until Auntie came home and gave me a ride home. We took the scenic route to look for some animals.

On Thursday I bought new sunglasses and spent the day with Mikhael. 'Nuff said.







Yesterday I saw Shrek the Third with Mikhael, Beckie and Beckie's dad. Mikhael and I got a ride back to Coquitlam Station and I just caught my bus. Dad and I went for lunch before.

Today mom and I spent some quality time in the Caramel, driving all around Port Moody and discussing landmarks and tourist attractions. We visited Erin, where I rescued Batman.









Ha. Caught up.

Post a Comment

<< Home