Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Day in the Life (Now with more Drastic Haircut)

My day started off with a shower, but you get no pictures of that. I do, however, have this picture taken after.



I don't take good pictures when my hair is wet.

Next I ate breakfast:

Here is breakfast



Here is family







I look like an elf.



Next, Mikhael came over and we took some before shots.





We took the bus to my hairdresser





Walked to the hairdresser



And then...

The most exciting part of all...

The first cut!



Ahh, my beautiful hair!



More chair pics





And...

After!











On the bus back to my house we took more pictures.





And then paused to roll around on the ground for a while.









Then, not pictured, was the lounging around my house for a while, including watching the first five minutes of The Baby-Sitter's Club on TV, until the ugly Swiss guy came on, giving me enough time to exhaust my knowledge of the Baby-Sitter's Club (I used to love those books, back when I was seven).

I walked Mikhael to the bus stop...

And he stopped to smell the flowers



I went home and took more pictures:

First in the bathroom





Then in the living room





Then, while searching for a bobby pin, I found a necklace that I hadn't seen in years and decided to clean it up.

After polishing it, I attached the pendant back onto the jumpring (while polishing the chain it was ripped off)



The pendant ( I take bad pictures of jewellery)



Then I ate dinner (grilled salmon, coleslaw, other salad, pitas)



Then, after watching the news, I spent some quality time with Sally





Then decided to read a bit of King Lear



And just now, texted Jordan (you can tell I'm posing because I'm texting right-handed).



Ooo, the intense concentration on my face.

Up next, I take another shower to get the wax out of my hair, and then play on the computer until I'm tired enough to go to sleep.

Edit: Yay! A wet hair look I can live with!

Post a Comment

<< Home