Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's not an assembly until I take off my shoe

So yesterday started off with a trip to London Drugs, where I bought hair things and green eyeshadow.

Then there was a short stint of doing nothing at home.

Then I went to Coquitlam Station and met up with Jordan.

*Giant grin*

We went for sushi, then wandered to SilverCity to see what movies were playing and ended up seeing Harry Potter. It was good, although they didn't see Lockheart (I was severely disappointed, but then again, I just like Kenneth Branagh), the whole DA finding out thing wasn't accurate at all, and the last line was cheesy, but it's always cheesy. The fight scene in the ministry could have been a lot better, but Helena Bonham Carter was awesome.

As we were walking back to the bus stop the bus went by, and turns out that that late in the evening the bus only comes once an hour, which was annoying, but at least it gave us more time to catch up. Except for the movie and eating, we talked non-stop. Mom eventually rescued me from Coquitlam Station, because by the time we got there, it was close to ten-thirty.

~

Today I unpacked a couple boxes, cleaned my desk area (but only because I had to) and did a few other minor chores.

I called Sportchek and they told me that I would hear back from them in a week or so, and then they called me half an hour later and offered me a position. Persistence is key.

Post a Comment

<< Home