Saturday, July 21, 2007

Last Nightly Adventures

Mom and I kept ourselves partially amused with pictures while waiting for Harry Potter.

So we went inside to the table in the back where we confirmed our order and I got a nifty bracelet that I had to wear for the next hour or so. Unfortunately our last name started with 'B', and so did the rest of the population, so we were stuck in the only queue with people in it, the A - F line.









Eventually we got through, and immediately afterwards Mom made a beeline for Starbucks. I was right behind her when I heard someone calling my name. It was Jordan! Yay! We talked for a few, while Mom was ordering coffees for us, and took pictures. She came back and after posing in front of the 'potions ingredients' we headed outside.











We quickly let a few people in front of us know that we were the preordered line, and that they didn't belong, and quickly managed to find ourselves undercover. Not before we took a pic or two, though.







For the next hour or so I texted Jordan and talked Mom's ears off, simultaneously keeping the lady in front of us amused, as her daughter wasn't saying much.

Almost directly behind me, was a TOC for Lehman that we had for three days or so. I would post a link to the post about him, but there seems to be no such thing. I rather liked the guy; most girls thought he was attractive, except for the chin, and I just thought it was cute how he'd walk by me and say, 'Moscow' before greeting me. I wasn't sure if he'd remember me, with the drastic haircut and all, and I didn't want to disturb him from the book he was reading, but I'm sure that if I had gotten his attention and said, 'Moscow' to him, he would have known who I was. He did know me by name, after all, as Abby, the rugby player dating the Russian, and therefore anal about the pronunciation of 'Moscow'.

Eventually we were let in, although a few minutes late; they held up everything because some woman lost her kids in the store. Mom took pictures of the ceremonial Removal-of-the-Bracelet, and the Handing-Over-of-the-Book, and we paused to take pictures of my head in the 'Wanted' poster before heading back to the car.







Post a Comment

<< Home