Friday, July 27, 2007

Seeing Colour

On Monday I doubt I did anything, which is probably why I have no recollection of it.

On Tuesday I made cupcakes:

The Batter:





Mmmm





The icing



The finished product







The inside



Me eating one





After that I went to Coquitlam, which took before ever, because the entire bloody transit system was backed up due to the oil spill on the Barnet. I brought Mikhael a cupcake, got a few honks on the way, and we hung out on the couches in Coquitlam Centre. Ate out with my parents, who apparently forgot that they were meeting me for dinner until they were almost home.

Wednesday I didn't do much again. I woke up to mom on the computer; she left a little while later. I picked the blueberries and it took me a while. I was taking pictures of the butterfly bushes and I nearly stepped on Frickie's tail, and when I hugged her and said I was sorry she licked me on the nose.

Yesterday I vacuumed the entire house again.

Today so far I haven't really done anything, though I did eat the mother of all veggie burgers. Soonish I am leaving for Erin's, and tomorrow morning we are ferry-ing to Victoria, where we will meet up with Mom and Dad for some good, old-fashioned Victoria fun, meaning the Titanic exhibit at the Royal BC Museum and visiting Rogers Chocolates.

You probably won't hear from me until Sunday or Monday.

Post a Comment

<< Home