Saturday, August 11, 2007

Almond paste and Belgian chocolate

Erin's birthday was on Sunday, so I baked her a very special cake:

















We also made a trip to Marks Work Wearhouse and bought things.

The first half of the week was fairly uneventful; I saw the Simpsons Movie with Mikhael and returned my broken sunglasses on Monday; wore my new glasses out.



Tuesday was uneventful.

Wednesday I took some stuff to the drycleaners, then Mikhael came over and we made cupcakes. Iced tea cupcakes with lemon cream cheese icing.





That evening I went to my SportChek orientation. The first thing I did when I walked in was make a new friend with another new hire, Jenny, who is in footwear.

Thursday I went into Vancouver and went for dinner with Erin at a crêpe place, then we went to a concert that lasted about five hours. There were three opening bands, none that I particularly liked, then Nickelback came on and there was beer flinging and pyrotechnics. Neither Erin nor I listen to Nickelback anymore, but it was a birthday present to Erin from mom and it was a nice gesture.

I spent the night sleeping on Erin's couch and smelling faintly of cigarettes and pot.

Yesterday morning I came home and changed my clothes, then did online courses for work. I ended up fighting with my popup settings and restarting my computer more than once.

Today I bought my first pair of Size Zero pants. I officially weigh nothing. Or something.
Blogger Sara mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

You officially weigh as much as a ten-year old ;)

3:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home