Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sesame Street Hip Hop

the weekend will have a separate post, or just a link to some pictures.

Monday I spent a few hours at Mikhael's; most of that time was spent sleeping, first on the couch, then on Mikhael's bed. I always sleep so well there. I went to Erin's and dropped off her camera's battery charger, then went home. The traffic before the Pitt River bridge was terrible, and that was before the power outage and the closing of the counter flow lane.

Yesterday I did lots and lots and lots of core on my living room floor. I felt so good afterwards. Dad came home and we left soon after (but not before watching a feature on Global National about left-handed people; apparently my brain is asymmetrical) to pick up mom and go to Costco. I ordered a new pair of glasses, and should have them by the end of next week. They're FCUK, square, plastic, black with yellow on the inside and sides. An accessory. I'll need new contacts soon too. My prescription has changed and I'm nearly out.

Today I went to Fabricland and bought some fabric for a hat I'm going to be making. I'm sending mom to Dressew tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm baking cupcakes again.

Oh, and I love this picture of me:

Post a Comment

<< Home