Tuesday, August 21, 2007

United and Gloating

Dad was home again today, and apparently tomorrow too. We went to subway for lunch where he ran into an old student from Mary Hill Junior High, from about eighteen years ago. We had a coupon, so my footlong veggie was free.

I've been having a now increasingly ongoing tiff with my dance school. I sort of ranted to my LJ. I'd post a link here, but it's friends-locked. The general gist is that I want a solo and no group, and they want me to have a solo and a group with girls a couple years younger than I've been dancing. I'm meeting with what seems to be the slightly more reasonable of the two new owners, Ginny, Thursday evening. Can't make exceptions my ass.

I finished the scarf that matches my new hat today, so I'll post pictures of both of them now.

The Hat:









The Scarf:







Both of Them:

Post a Comment

<< Home