Saturday, August 25, 2007

Watermelon and Strudels

Denis took Mikhael and I sailing today.

Mikhael eats a strudel while he skippers. Such talent.




Denis, "post-strudel"






There aren't any pictures of me on the boat, but imagine me in sweats and a yellow pfd.

The boat on the dock, with Denis and his dad


Denis derigging


Mikhael and I took the bags up. Mikhael gave me a ride in the dolly thing, but I couldn't see over the top, so I had no idea if I was going to land in the water or not =/

Part of the marina (and a cormorant)


The marina from the top of the ramp


Mikhael and I decided to take pictures




Not the best picture (would have been better if you hadn't moved, silly), but the streetlights coming out of his head are kind of funny


All tired


My hair is crappy because I was wearing a toque all day.




I don't know why Mikhael took a picture of me from this angle




The only downside was that they were all speaking Russian to each other and I couldn't understand them. Geez Mikhael.

Post a Comment

<< Home