Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pain! Pain! *Giggle*

I'm not directly posting this on my blog, because neither my internet, nor my MSN are working right now.

So...what was the last day...I honestly can't remember, so I'll just start with Sunday. On Sunday we saw Julius Ceaser at Bard on the Beach. It was pretty good, but I prefered Timon of Athens. We beat the rush at Anton's again, where I over-stuffed myself before dance. Dance was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring, but it was a meet and greet sort of thing with Amy, who taught us an "advanced" combo. Blah. Beppie and I were so bored.

Monday I bought new shoes!!! Got my special discount, so I splurged. They're sooooo comfy and they match my running outfit :) Colin slapped me in the arm with one of those icky socks.
Martin "Clearly" count: Twenty-Eight

Tuesday I had cross country, but I was really dehydrated because I had to take a smaller bag that couldn't fit my water bottle because I have this weird lump on my collarbone that is just where the straps of my bag rest and if I move them anywhere else they either shift back or my bag falls off my shoulder. Anyways, I was all dehydrated so I didn't run much.
Martin "Clearly" count: Twenty-Six

Wednesday I had work, and I received my first complaint. Asshole. I don't feel like typing it all out, but the general gist is that the guy was way to quick to condemn me, especially if he didn't realize that I was with a customer at the time, and also there's no way for me to know that there's someone waiting at the front cash for help if he doesn't ask them to page one of us. Honestly.
Martin "Clearly" count: Fourteen, because we spent half an hour talking about HDTVs.

Today I had a meeting with Ms Gardnner after school that was supposed to take approximately forty-five minutes, but ended up taking two hours. She gave me a lot to think about, which I would have done, but I had a shitload of homework tonight.
Martin "Clearly" count: Only fifteen. I suppose he just wasn't really in the mood.

Post a Comment

<< Home