Saturday, September 29, 2007

The word 's' has a 'lisp' in it

So, this week. Well, it's been quite hellish. And so very busy. I had a math test yesterday and I made a number of stupid mistakes. I also had to put up with Beckie (who was at that state of exhaustion where everything is funny) alternate between obsessing over a mistake she made on the test and laughing hysterically while trying to work on a history project with her.

My arm-bruise is still there, and, as Mikhael puts it, "I B Hurtin'" (Hahaha).

Yesterday in English we were playing games and NS told us to, in our groups (mine ended up being Ilona, Marianne, Gary and Caitlin) perform a great work of literature in five 'photos', though we were allowed a few lines of dialogue if we chose. One group chose Romeo and Juliet (we decided that Shakespeare was too boring), one group the Bible (we wondered how one could perform the bible in just five photos), one group the IB Math SL Data Booklet ("We're parabolas!") and us, Green Eggs and Ham. My idea. I was Sam I Am because I knew the story best.

We also were given a title to a story and we had to act that out in five photos. Two of them were really morbid (Aram being gang beaten and Yuan being hit by multiple cars) and two of them were about failing IB exams. Just shows you where our minds are at. Robert playing Saucier was hilarious.

I received my first ribbon for cross country since grade ten. Seventh. I always get the purple ones. I talked to Jenny about IB (she's in grade eleven) and she said that it was refreshing to hear someone in IB that didn't want to go into a medical profession.

I'm currently making mini-cupcakes. Simple simple yellow cakes with chocolate cream cheese icing.

Post a Comment

<< Home