Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blah

Yesterday was Mole Day. Robert hung out with us in art for no apparent reason; we were in the other room. In bio we watched a movie and I nearly fell asleep. As soon as Martin stopped speaking I was practically dragged to the floor, where I served as Megan's pillow for most of the remainder of block three. History was the brunt of the debate, despite our team being down two second wavers, Ryan and Beckie. English we watched people perform things. Robert threw a teddy bear and nearly took out NS's head.

I had a fabulous beet salad at dinner.

The tone deaf girl wasn't standing behind me today. I left choir early to catch the cross country bus. Our race was in Aldergrove and it was all icky and raining all morning. Five steps into my race I stepped in a hole and rolled my ankle. Finished the race nearly last. Oh well, shit happens. Denis was top three in his race for the first time, but Mikhael was all asthmatic and didn't do too well. My poor baby.

My eyes are aqua today.

Post a Comment

<< Home