Friday, October 26, 2007

Boo Hiss Hickle Hick

So today was pretty good.

There spirit assembly was today, and it didn't suck as much as it usually does. I loved the Senior Skit (The Wizard of Moody, where they made fun of half the teachers in the school) and the breakdance team did Mr DeVita's Parabola Dance.

I ran into M. Bellemare and he proceeded to speak to me in French. I was determined not to just to piss him off :) I did understand everything he said. That man does not give me enough credit.

Krisha managed to convince Mr Martin that his yardstick belonged to her. Then we accused him of not drawing straight lines.

"Mr Martin, what kind of line is that!"
"It's a, a, theoretical line"
"Mr Martin, if Mr Ramsay saw this he'd have a fit!"

The TOC we had in block five was very chatty. I quite liked her, but by the time we got around to doing anything we only had half an hour to work on our world lit one papers.

Mikhael gave me presents today. Thanks for the wallet and opal :)

I called the parents to come pick me up from the station, only to hear that they had gone to the Frogstone for dinner. Dad picked me up and we got to the restaurant just in time for dessert.

Postcard from the Netherlands today :)

Post a Comment

<< Home