Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The deffication hits the fan

The family, Mikhael and I went to the Gastown Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner on Saturday, I got birthday spumoni, and then we went to the Emily Carr Institute for an evening of Vancouver and international animated shorts, all free.

Sunday I was incredibly bitchy and sat on the computer all day.

Monday we were given a colouring assignment in History and we ran hills in cross country, which made me think that my left side had died for the rest of the day. There was an assembly, and I was referred to as 'the girl in the green hat,' although, clearly, it was a toque.

Yesterday I talked about scuba diving in English and finished that damn painting for art. Mikhael picked me up to swing me around and managed to bruise my rib, or something. I spent the night trying to sleep on my back, all drugged up.

Today I dressed up as a piece of toast and went forth to spread my toastyness. Here's me with Katherine the toddler and André, one of the guys from the Matrix, which I haven't seen. Any of them.



There was a parade, and more drawing in History. Part of the Matrix was acted out in History by half of the physics class visiting, and in Bio Ms Edgington dismissed Sabot's class just for fun. Math was a work block, so I sketched some shit, then read. We watched a fifteen minute movie with NS in it being the bad guy, but I didn't particularly enjoy it. I had work, and I quit. I'll miss the people, but whatever.

24 Hours, drug myself into oblivion, then bed. I'm exhausted.

Post a Comment

<< Home