Monday, October 22, 2007

Hypothetically, if you were a bear...

I'm in a terrible mood.

It all started with mom being all bitchy this morning. I leeched into me somehow. Next, at choir, some girl who was an alto is now a soprano, and normally I wouldn't care, but she's loud, she stood right behind me, and she's FUCKING TONE DEAF. I had to sing louder than usual (and I'm pretty damn loud already) just to keep myself and Jen from screwing up because of her, and that meant that we totally overpowered the altos despite half of the sopranos being sick for some reason (though I alone could overpower the altos). Next in art, not only was I forced to critique early in the morning and on an empty stomach, I kept hurting myself on one of the tables; first I smacked my face into it, then my right hand, then my elbow. Grrrr. Then in bio Ms Edgington told Mikhael 'no more touchy touchy' with me in class, which is stupid, because it's not like we ever do that. I sit next to a window. It was incredibly cold today. Mikhael gave me his hoodie and had his arm around my shoulders. We sit in a back corner so it's not like we're distracting anyone. Bitch. Nothing badish really happened for a few more hours, though Mikhael would like to point out that Eric is in my history class and he sucks, or something like that. I had nothing to do with him today. Let's see, I also forgot to bring cupcakes to school, so I didn't have any cupcakes for myself, Mikhael, Beckie or Kenard, because it was his birthday on the fourteenth and I didn't get him anything. Cross country practice kind of sucked on account of me eating crappy foods and sitting on my computer working on my extended essay all weekend. Three thousand five hundred twenty-one words, by the way. Just after practice I got a text from Alexis about meeting so I could give her the petitions that she asked me to get people at my school to fill last week about letting the students of Terry Fox use their own theatre for drama practice and school performances, but I don't have any because my partner-in-crime for the whole petition thing was very sick last week and because of that, my extended essay and my three days of bio testing I completely forgot, and now I feel completely horrible because I said that I would help and I didn't. Lastly, and pretty much mostly, I got home and looked at my phone for the first time in hours, only to see a message from my work saying that I was supposed to work today. Fuck. Well, if I had gotten changed and turned around, by the time I got to work my shift would be half over (why they would schedule me in for a three-hour shift is beyond me).

The only light in my day, was my extended essay. Not only was I one of the few people to make the deadline (and in doing so I found favour with Saucier, which is very very very good), but my first draft is way closer to the actual word limit than almost everyone else who handed theirs in today (by about a thousand words, on average).

I have exams from May 5th to 15th. That leaves time for rugby provincials. After that the only school I have is choir at 7:30am twice a week. Blah.

Post a Comment

<< Home