Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pics from Senior Sail

First four photos courtesy of Beckie.

Beckie and I

Beckie, Me, Mikhael Denis


We found Yuan

Louise, Beckie, Brian, Mikhael, Denis


Louise, Beckie, Me, Katherine


Mikhael and I


Omar and I, with Alex in the background


Omar, Me, Beckie


Mikhael and I


Mikhael and I, and Sam's back


Denis in his 'Soviet Coat' with Jas hanging on for no apparent reason


Part of Beckie's head, Katherine, Me


Second attempt


We finally got someone to take it for us


Tena and I


Tena and Beckie


Tena, Beckie, Megan, SUS


Megan and I


Beckie, Megan, Me, Carolee


Kevin, Mikhael, Yuan


Brian and Mikhael trying to look cool


I caught Megan off-guard


'Russian Power' Mikhael and Denis


Me, Ilona


Ilona, Beckie


Jas was trying to take pictures of Mikhael and I doing that Titanic thing, but he couldn't get a good angle




Mikhael and Alex


I call this one, 'Me, Beckie and Kevin's Tie'


Same picture, only with Kevin's face


Mikhael and I


Beckie and Mikhael




Louise, Me


SUS, Me


Me, Andre


Beckie, Andre


Mikhael and I




Rocky, Mikhael, Horia, Alim, James, Kevin


Rocky and Mikhael


James, Horia, Me, Mikhael, Rocky, Kevin, Alim


Me, Alex


Yuki and Mikhael


Denis and Mikhael dancing


Mikhael and I during one of the two slow dances


Beckie and Denis

Post a Comment

<< Home