Sunday, November 11, 2007

All You Need is Gloves

I've been staring at this blank blog posty thing for nearly an hour. It's not blank anymore.

Friday there were Remembrance Day assemblies, and they succeeded in making me feel pissed off and useless. Also, the longer I sang the more my voice cracked, and the more my ribs hurt.

Did nothing in Math, did nothing in History (wrote things in Mikhael's planner), did nothing in English.

Yesterday was the first time in the past month or so where I've actually felt happy. I went over to Mikhael's for a while, we were watching Ace of Cakes, then we bussed down to Coquitlam Centre to buy Pocky at the TnT and bought mango mousse, tiramisu mousse and Thomas the Tank Engine chocolate, then we went to SilverCity to see Across the Universe. Mikhael didn't understand it, I loved it. However, it still took me a good twenty-four hours to figure out that the guy who sounded and looked like Bono, was actually Bono.

Today I bussed to dance, but no one was there, so I bussed home, wasting two hours of my life. Very windy. Woman across from me on the bus was wearing almost an identical jacket. Power went out, Erin and I played crib by oil lamp and sang songs.First came "All You Need is Love," because I've had it stuck in my head since yesterday, then "All You Need is Beer," then "All You Need is Gloves," then both Goldfish jingles, then "You Make Me Feel Like Peeing," because we both had to pee (the candle in the bathroom smelled like maple), then the original "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing," then back to "All You Need is Gloves."

It's now after midnight, which means that Mikhael and I have been dating for eighteen months. It's 'cuz we're awesome.

Post a Comment

<< Home