Sunday, November 04, 2007

Every second word of this post was spelled wrong

Friday I drew a walrus. Mikhael and I went candy shopping and it failed miserably, putting me into a sour mood for the rest of the evening.

Yesterday I went to the clinic and had my ribs checked out; the joint where cartilage meets bone is inflamed, caused by falling, bumping into things, bear hugs and coughing too much, and now I'm hyped up on painkillers. Later I went to the Cactus Club for dinner with Beckie, Shelby and Caitlyn, sort of a birthday thing for Beckie. Went to Erin's and watched an episode of Andromeda, because it was either that or hockey.

Today did World Lit and made cupcakes which taste really really really good. My head is muddled cuz of my drugginess and I've been finding it hard to work on my paper. Pretty sure I'm going to get shit on it, which means bad predicted grade, which means unis won't want me. Le sigh. I still have History homework because I completely forgot about it this weekend. So fucked.

Post a Comment

<< Home