Friday, November 23, 2007

High-Carb Mathematics

Long week.

It all started with me being pissed off because everyone in choir is an idiot. Insert page-long rant to Beckie in my journal here. I was also pissed with my hair and I'm pretty sure I ranted on about it all day. The English trial sucked as much as before, so I doodled in my journal, not my sketchbook like I probably should have been doing. Krisha, Megan and Jocelyn had NS distract Martin while they laid out a slice of lemon meringue pie and a cup of tea on a tablecloth, complete with a little vase with flowers borrowed from Ms Herzog. It went over quite well.

Tuesday there was much bio-ing, then Ms Herzog announced that we were going to have a tribate, and I decided to be a witness on the pro Mao side. Beckie too, of course. Watched a movie with Disco Mao in it. Wrote dirty IB pickup line haikus in English.

Wednesday was preparing for tribate, and talking in Engish about how the trial was a complete waste of my time. In bio we pit on beer goggles and walked around cones. Some people were really good at it. I really sucked.

Thursday was the beginning of the tribate, I made a nice speech, then journal talked with Beckie for the rest of History. Drew a tiny doodle of Mao with angel wings and a halo. Grad pics turned out great, even with the whole hair sticking up in the back thing.

Today there was much crying, but not on my part. IB sucks. We smoked in bio, over at the smoke pit. It was freezing.

I have noticed that practically every store in Maple Ridge has the same 'open' sign. Costco must have had a sale.

Post a Comment

<< Home