Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I remain largely unimpressed

Yesterday felt very long. I started on a new art project and did absolutely nothing in three of my classes. Went for a run after school with Mikhael, Brett and Eric, then went to Mikhael's for an hour and a half of TV and a fifteen-minute power nap, then it was back to school for post-secondary night, during which Mikhael gave both Beckie and I shoulder massages because he is wonderful. My birthday cupcakes were very well received by all.

Today I was woken up way too early by the unmistakable sound of a cat throwing up in my room.

It was grad transitions day today, and, although they said that it was necessary that we go, I'm not sure why I left my bed at all this morning. We couldn't figure out what a guy on a bike had to do with us graduating, then all of our classes were too short to do anything productive. Math was cancelled.

I nicked my right middle nail with my razor while shaving my legs and gouged a big chunk out of it, almost all the way through. It really hurts. I have a bandaid keeping it all together.

Post a Comment

<< Home