Monday, December 03, 2007

The Effeminate Poncho

On Tuesday there was no running, not that I would have gone anyway, because I was working on my art. Mikhael hung out for a while, but left for his shots, so I spent a good hour talking to Jacob as we worked on our projects.

Wednesday we made Robert look like a Teletubby in English while some people were figuring out the projector for their little Chile presentations, the I went home and spent the evening making cupcakes, eighteen pumpkin and twelve yellow. With green icing.

Thursday in art we had a potluck and watched a documentary thing. It was parent/teacher interview day, so I went to Mikhael's for a while after school. While I was there my Christmas present came! I have a fantabulously wonderful new winter jacket, that's WARM!

Friday we started dissecting our bio piggies. I named ours Galileo. We managed to get the smelliest one. Mikhael's after school again.

Saturday it snowed, so I stayed inside all day. Mom gave me my advent calendar and it's huge this year.

Yesterday I started making a cupcake toque, my own design. I've changed icing colours since then, but it's progressing very well. This is the first time I've really crocheted anything completely from my head. I hope it works out.

Today consisted of crocheting in class; nobody cared except Edgington. It was blues so Esaly and I followed Beckie, Roo and Karolina into NS' room, where they were taking pictures for their presentation. Good fun, that. Got some great shots of Beckie. Today also included thinking up as many French stereotypes as we could. In history I sort of came up with an idea that will make our presentation awesome.

Post a Comment

<< Home