Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bridge over troubled broccoli

Sunday: Went to a CBC concert, Baroque by Request. It was a good concert, but it sounded like the soundtrack from Fantasia. We went to the Red Onion as always, but my stomach hurt and I couldn't eat anything. Our waitress gave me free bagel thins and water without ice in it because we're regulars.

Monday: It was so hard to get up. I arrived at school in a crap mood because it was snowing, I had to take public transit and my feet were cold. Blood testing in bio. I found out that I've been lied to all these years. Herzog did a mini 'review' quiz with us, and I only got eight out of ten right :( Oh well, it was just for fun.

Tuesday: MY GRAD DRESS ARRIVED! I tried it on and took pictures, but I won't post them here. Normal schoolish things, did some serious work on my History IA, and finally decided what it was on.

Wednesday: Got new music in choir. Tons of work on my History IA. Met with Saucy about EE. Canker sore on the tip of my tongue, just off-centre. It hurt.

Thursday: Took pictures of SUS' sketching. We played with playdough in bio, or was that Wednesday. I can't remember. Finished my History.

Friday: Incredibly tired. Between block one and after school I managed to finished the art project I was working on. Poked at a kidney. Spent more awake time in my room than I have in a long time, just listening to my mp3 and laying on my bed hugging Wilson.



Today: Worked on EE and fish sculpture. Decided on the type of stone I'm going to be using for my grad jewellery. Chrysophrase. I've found better pictures, but this picture shows off the colour of my dress the best.



Watching SNL.

Post a Comment

<< Home