Saturday, January 05, 2008

I don't know why Pink Panther is a brand of insulation, 'cuz insulation shouldn't be that sneaky

Okay, quick overview.

Sunday 23rd: Snowshoeing. Really pretty, forgot my camera. Got cold when we stopped and Yuan wasn't feeling well. I hate falling snow. Ate a big cookie. Dinner with grandma and family, kids were rowdy.

Monday 24th: Can't really remember. I tracked Santa for the seven hours before midnight, then went to bed.

Tuesday 25th: Didn't leave the house, staying true to my tradition. It snowed a little bit. Got a shitload of stuff. Turkey dinner. I ate a lot of yams. Played crib with the family.

Wednesday 26th: Wore new clothing. True to another tradition, I didn't participate in boxing day. Argh, my pictures don't tell me anything. There's a picture of the back of Erin's head, Sally asleep on a chair, and my knee. I signed up on ToyVoyagers.

Thursday 27th: Went skating with Mikhael, friends and Yuri Gagarin. Went over to Mikhael's after.



Friday 28th: Sent Yuri Gagarin on a world tour, starting with Germany.

Saturday 29th: Felt pretty and took lots of pictures of myself. I dunno what else.

Sunday 30th: Parents' thirtieth anniversary. Went for a nice dinner. Ate tuna. Got into a car accident. Ruined my evening.



Monday 31st: Sent five postcards. Bought two shirts. Went over to Mikhael's for the day. Rented a Jackie Chan with the family and watched it before midnight. Drank boozey coffee. Celebrated New Years with good ice wine in the freezing cold.

Tuesday 1st: Went to VanDusen gardens to see the lights.



That's part one of three.

Wednesday 2nd: Worked on art. Mini nervous breakdown at night about school.

Thursday 3rd: Mikhael's, where I got lots done and had a nice nap.

Friday 4th: So incredibly, very sick. So much pain. Worst bus ride of my life. Felt incredibly unwelcome. Spent the evening on mom and dad's bed with apple juice and cats.

Today 5th: Spent at home, recovering. Parents left me alone for a while which was nice. Can't eat food.

Post a Comment

<< Home