Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I saw my Greggypoo again.

What an...I am going to call this an interesting day for lack of something better.

It all started this morning before school, when the "Creepy Guy" walked past Karolina and I, and we noticed that he has added a nose ring to his fauxhawk and leather outfit.

Did the beep test in block one, only got to Seven-And-A-Half, but was the third last person out of all the girls in block one.

First block two, slept through English. Bergman the prude said the most sexual thing ever without even noticing.

Second block two, slept through assembly, this time using Jamie as my pillow, only waking up to eat the chocolate cake he offered me.

Block three, tried desperately to finish my part of the planning project.

Block four, found out we had a sub, tried to skip, found out that Mr Fryling was our sub, got caught, watched movie on jewellery making, ignored it, worked on my ring.

Block five was... Frenchish.

Rugby was okay today, I displaced my right kneecap, but it's nothing major; it's just a little swollen. So very hot out.

Ate dinner at the apartment.

Went to Riverside and saw Little Shop of Horrors. I suppose it would have been better if I had not seen it at Centennial in February. The set was very well done, but the costumes were horrible.

Came home, had shower, now doing homework.

Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home