Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yo

This morning I was in the middle of making breakfast, when I discovered that we were out of milk. I ended up making my scrambled eggs with whipped cream. It was quite good, and somehow my eggs seemed a slight bit fluffier. I ate breakfast on my bed because I am that cool, until my mother came and yelled at me because I had to leave for my dance show and I wasn't even dressed yet.

I am at my show now, it started about five minutes ago, but I am not performing my duo in the matinee show, so I have nothing to do for about an hour and a half. I'm all ready to go though, all I need is to put on my costume, but my hair and makeup is perfect, just like in this picture. I really have nothing to do, I'm supposed to be running today, but Danielle and Mao took my job, not that I wanted to do it anyways; I only said yes to it out of pity for Donna. At least after these two shows I only have the Kitsilano Showboat and then I'm done until September.

Between the shows today I will do what I always do: go to Subway and Starbucks, then sit around and do nothing until they let me into the school again. Apparently there's no afterparty this year, so maybe I'll even get home before midnight. Yay.

Somebody go on MSN or something.

Post a Comment

<< Home