Monday, July 17, 2006

19th Century Sex Lights

Yesterday my family went to Fraser Fest, and found absolutely nothing of interest. It all started off with me eating a muffin that was ginourmously huge, The obvious thing to do with such a large muffin was to fees some of it to the birds. Soon I had eight pigeons and two sparrows eating breakfast with me. I figured that if I had had another muffin and a bit of time, I could have trained them and re-enacted Alfred Hitchcock's, The Birds.

We then went on a paddlewheeler, but that was not exciting at all. I took bad pictures of Erin to make my life more interesting.

Not two hours after breakfast, we went for lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory. I was quite full afterwards, and didn't eat for the rest of the day.

We went to Erin's apartment and made fun of her because she needed scissors to rip open plastic. I fell asleep on the couch for a while. My parents and I left eventually.

We stopped at Home Sense, because it sells useless shit that we like to laugh at. I bought a new skirt at Winners; it goes just past my knees, and is black with small pink polka dots. We also went to Jysk, and the singing pigs were still there.

Today I only spent about five hours at sailing. I was there in the morning, but some people were being assholes and I had already had a bad morning, and I had to leave anyways to go pay a library fine, so I left for the rest of the morning to cool down.

I came back just in time to meet up with Carly and her Juniors, then soon left with them to go eat lunch on the Bonnie Jean. They really didn't need me, as Jeremy and Jimmy were going with them as well, but Zoe, the only girl, wanted me to come too.

Falacci picked us up and took us to the docks, where we were supposed to be ing the boats with the Whitesailors, as it was their first day, but for some reason we didn't, probably because there were only four volunteers and seven boats. Mia and I were with Max in Patty, and Jimmy, Jeremy and Matt were in Salma. I love being in a boat with Max because he is such a crazy driver.

Mia and I helped the Whitesailors dock, and they were suprisingly fast at de-rigging. We had to de-step the mast of one of the boats because the forestay snapped. Max was upset because it was the second one in a week, and the masts were both practically brand new.

We took the Twins up and washed them, then Mikhael and I left for Denis's house to watch a season of Red Dwarf. I think we're doing it again tomorrow as well.

Tomorrow I must remember to fill in my volunteer hours; I forgot to do that today.

Post a Comment

<< Home