Monday, September 11, 2006

Done as a piece of well-done toast

I think I like the other quote better.

I was choir-ing this morning. Unexciting, though during warmup there was this girl in grade nine standing right behind Asian Audrey and I who is completely tone-deaf. Unfortunately we are all one big group this year in choir, so I have to put up with these people all year, and also everyone is on a search to find some more guys, because we only have eight, and both of our tenors graduated last year.

In block one I played with flashcards in the library. I have not been able to find my cue cards since I moved, and that is upsetting. Andre, Ilona and I discussed things, like gay rights and snowboarding.

I wrote a composition in French, and I am proud to say that it was actually the required length without me having to try too hard. I talked about the day I went to see Varekai. Bellemare almost forgot to give us the topic of our composition, but, being the diligent students that we are, we quickly remembered to remind him. For the first time he didn't bring attention to the fact that I was eating a sandwich.

Hunnings called Saucier a slut today after Saucier gave him a ten dollar bill. That is the only thing that happened in English that was mildly interesting. Apparently there is no Mr Saucier, only some kind of slutty imposter.

Played with microscopes in bio. I sang the theme song to Sesame Street as I was putting my microscope away and Siobhan laughed at me.

In block five I still had the theme song to Sesame Street in my head, so I hummed it quietly and nobody seemed to notice. I honestly cannot remember what I did in that class, only that there was a lot of talking involved.

I went over to Mikhael's for a few hours, where we watched episodes of Curious George and Scooby Doo, and I almost fell asleep on the couch.

I went to my first solo class of the year only to discover that I have lost all ability to dance. Sad.

When I got home and after doing my bio homework, I started to make a voodoo doll out of an old sock, but soon remembered that I hate sewing and got bored of it. I will make another attempt tomorrow. You never know when you need a voodoo doll, and I think I know just the person. All I need is a hair . . .

~

I miss SUS.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I missed SUS because I never saw her. Now she is in my bio class and I do not miss her so much.

7:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home