Monday, September 04, 2006

A horse tried to eat my duffel

Saturday evening I went to another Great Big Sea concert. It was alright once it started, though before that my dad picked fights with numerous people, including the security guards who didn't want Erin to take her camera in, as it looked too "professional" and the people at the restaurant nearby because they charged us way too much for sandwiches. We saw Ms Ono and Ms Blaxland and their husbands, who were also there for the concert.

They had the same opener as last time they were at Malkin Bowl. I didn't recognize him because he looked less homeless this time.

Great Big Sea was awesome though. Erin and I moved up as close as we could, which was twenty-seven rows ahead of where we were sitting. There were lots of little jokes, like the nude badminton and the bike, and they declared that they were going to play all of the hits, and not just their own, so they started playing ABBA, Bryan Adams, Trooper and a bunch of others.

Afterwards I couldn't talk, and I had to wear my knee brace yesterday because I aggravated my knee so much from jumping.














~

Yesterday Mikhael and I went for the classic Dinner-and-a-movie, because we realized that we hadn't done that yet. We missed the bus we wanted to get to Silvercity, so we decided first to take the back way, then decided that it was too risky and decided instead to walk. We bussed until we were closer to the highway, then got off and started to walk. What we thought would take a few minutes actually took an hour, and we arrived at Silvercity during the previews of Step Up. It would have been a nice walk, except that it was thirty degrees out and I was wearing black.

Step Up was predictable, but the dancing was good.

We went to Kefi afterwards. It was pleasant and the food was good. I like Greek.

We missed the 169 back, so we had to wait forever.

~

Today I went to Mikhael's house, where we watched lots of TLC and got into a major fight that involved a lot of jumping on beds, biting and kicking. Of course, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, and when our faces crashed into each other, we decided to stop. I had to headbutt my baby's jaw back into place. Of course, I was all paranoid, because I was afraid that he wouldn't be able to eat, like when it happened to me, only in my case it was a one-hundred fifty pound weight and not a facebutt.

Came home early to clean the livingroom. My definition of cleaning means moving all of my stuff out of the room, then letting everyone else deal with what is left. Works so well.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Which one?

9:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home