Monday, September 25, 2006

La Bescherelle: The Novel

This morning was all choir-y, and I used Danny's cheek to warm up my nose, as his cheek was warm and my nose was cold. Natasha and I muttered death threats at the grade nine girls who were talking when they were supposed to be singing.

In block one we had an earthquake drill; the duration of it was me telling Esaly exactly what was wrong with what we were doing wrong. It's also completely pointless to have an earthquake drill at PMSS, because we all know that we'd just slide down the hill and end up in the inlet anyways. Afterwards I did my bio and English homework.

In French, all I learned was that we should throw apples at Roberto Luongo, but not Brendan Morrison, because the apples would just go trough the gap in his teeth and would not hurt him.

Krisha and Pepin did their presentation in English, but Vivian and I do not have to go until tomorrow, so that was nice. I got the same old "Oh my god, your printing is so small how can you read it" comment from Alex.

In bio we did an evolution simulation with paper airplanes in the caf. I failed miserably. Sabot was yelling at us in order to be heard above the crowds, and at one point he yelled, "Years and years of sex!" at which point, DeVita stepped out of the math office to see what was going on. We looked at powerpoints after that, and Sabot mentioned getting pecked by an emu for the fifth time.

Bilodeau just talked about sketchbooks in block five. I suddenly became ticklish and Danny took advantage of it. Richard hit Danny and hurt himself and I didn't stop laughing for the rest of class.

I didn't go to cross-country because I'm coming down with a cold and I don't run well when I cannot breathe. Instead I went over to Mikhael's for a while and ate a snack.

I could actually dance today. It was a miracle.

We were at Costco when my dad ran into some guy he knew. I showed his wife where his daughter had dropped her shoe, and oh my god, that woman had the largest chest ever, like, five times bigger than Dias's. I feel almost sorry for her.

What It's Like Being Alone wasn't on tonight, and Mikhael found what could possibly be the richest person in Myanmar, all in the same half hour. Conspiracy? I think so.

Post a Comment

<< Home