Thursday, October 19, 2006

Track and Lawn

Choir:
Had that really annoying Italian guy as a TOC on Monday. He kept yelling crescendo at the top of his lungs. It made my ears hurt. On Wednesday I gave Natasha a birthday present.

Block One:
Fairly unexciting. Been working on lots of homework. Today I gave Sabot fifty cents to buy a cookie for me and he went through the m&m ones until he found one with a big blue m&m, because apparently that one is special or something.

French:
Been doing worksheets and talking about prepositions. Lots of funny things said, insults etc, but I don't feel like walking over to my bag to get my journal.

English:
I hate cross-examination debating. 'Nuff said.

Bio:
Finished that weeklong lab finally, missed the awesome grow your own bacteria lab yesterday, but stained ecoli pink today and named it Rutherford.



Art:
Working on a ceramics project now. Finally something that I'm capable of making look decent.

Cross Country:
A couple good practices recently. Yesterday was the districts. PMSS placed second overall, but nothing for us Grade eleven girls this year, not like last year. Didn't go to practice today because I didn't feel like running. Terrible excuse, I know. I'll run extra hard next week.

Dance:
Went okay on Monday, got into trouble for talking to Luke inside to the teacher's room, which I'm not allowed in, but even though I have a valid argument for every single point that Donna came up with, there's not point in arguing with that woman because I will never win. I won't rant about it here.

I didn't go yesterday, partially because I forgot my tap shoes at home, partially because I was having some issues with my right contact, meaning it got stuck in my eye and it took me three hours to find it and get it out, and meanwhile I didn't have my glasses on me, so I couldn't see very well, and partially because I really didn't want to go, but if it had just been for the last reason, I would have gone anyways.

I'll bug Luke on Monday until he teaches me yesterday's step.

Mikhael's House:
Went over today. We snuggled on the couch in his room and talked for a few hours about various things.

Webcam:
Stole the one that Erin's been using for months. I meant to do that months ago, but only remembered two days ago. Mikhael and I have been webcamming it up ever since. Webcams make it so much easier to be sarcastic on MSN.



Um, I think that's it. Death By Chocolate tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home