Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fuck you, snow

Friday:

Block one ate a croissant and played big two. Block two wrote a French composition and bullshitted the whole thing. It gave me a wonderful excuse to complain about how shitty Maple Ridge is. Block three did my interrogation, then drew a pretty picture. Block four took notes and worked on lab. Block five finished thumbnails, then noticed that the eyes and eyebrows of the bald, black man that Natty was drawing looked like Adam's and pointed it out to Mao, who refused to look at it for the rest of the block. Everyone realized that their art pieces are all depressing, including mine. Mao and I discussed creepy stalkers. Hmmm, where have I heard that sentence before. Went to Mikhael's to take advantage of his TV; watched Food Network, but not TLC, because What Not To Wear was on. Bussed home, cute guy on bus. Family went for dinner, I ate pasta.

Saturday:
Decided that enough was enough, I was tired of somebody who doesn't even live here anymore taking up more room in my room that I did. So, I took all of her clothing out of the closet, stuffed it in her dresser, and we took it to her apartment. I also emptied my dresser and put everything into the closet and removed my dresser as well. Then we all went to IKEA, where I acquired a Billy Bookcase and a mat for the floor so my feet don't get so cold. We then went to HomeSense because I wanted a nice new journal and HomeSense always has weird shit. I have my next two. Dad also now has his gag gift-under-ten-dollars. Went for dinner at the Austin, service was very slow because there was a large family reunion going on. I don't think I've ever seen a more ugly family in my life. Especially that man/hobbit who was actually a woman. We came back to the Ridge and Erin realized that she had forgotten her power cord, which meant that I was booted off the computer until she left today. To pass the time, I assembled my book case with some help from dad, then started rearranging my room accordingly. my room looks bigger now. If only I could get Erin's bed out of there, then it would be perfect.

Today:

Bored out of my mind. Arranged things in my room some more, then watched Red Dwarf episodes and Smeg Ups until Erin announced that she couldn't concentrate and wanted to go home. Parents took her home after a rather good dinner. It took them forever. The van isn't working probably, so we have dropped it off at the local mechanic and . . . my dad seems to have wandered into my room. To look out the window? To see if it's still snowing. Fuck you snow. I hate you. I can't go to school tomorrow because of you. Or dance. I'm giving you the finger right now. Did some bio, had a shower, forgot to brush my hair, stupid Abby. Cat staring at me. Should go to bed.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Come on, snow is wonderful. I wish there was some here

8:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home