Monday, February 19, 2007

Wonton Thoughts

It was one of those longish days that sort of went by in a blur. I'm nearly one hundred percent sure that I have injured my right shoulder. Grrr, it's my better tackling shoulder too.

Game on Thursday, dad's going to take pictures.

Donna was mad because my right arm wasn't moving and my left arm was trying to compensate. This was about five minutes after I told her it was injured. Walked into a door, I said. Beckie's going to help me come up with something to get me onstage for my solo. Donna said no the what I've bought for my costume so far. After three hours of hell trying to find something she'd like. I was just trying to find something on the picture she gave me. I'd tell her to go buy something for me, but her idea of an attractive and danceable costume is not the same as mine. I mean, look at last year's group costume. How long is menopause supposed to last, because I swear it's been about five years for her.

Bed now. Math test tomorrow and my shoulder hurts like a bitch. Bringing the iPod to school tomorrow. I haven't used it since last summer. Hopefully it'll be the last time.

Post a Comment

<< Home