Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grand Theft Avocado

Sunday I worked. Later that evening we watched the last half of Harry Potter Three because there was nothing else on.

Monday Mikhael and I went to the PNE. I had to pretend to be twelve for a while because Mikhael's company is cheap. We did all of those normal PNE things, like taking pictures of Gumby and shooting darts. Mikhael won us a brown sea turtle that we named Fabio. He's our second baby. I didn't lose my wallet this time.

Tuesday I made cupcakes, but they were experimental and didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. The icing is fantastic though, coffee liqueur cream cheese icing.

Yesterday I went to work prepared for an eleven to four shift, and it turned out to be an eleven to seven-thirty shift. Oh well. I met one of the cashiers, her name is Meredith and she plays rugby for Thomas Haney. We went on our break together. About half an hour before my shift was over Meredith Kailey and I were goofing around, since there was nobody in the store. We were all mad at Matt because he kept on stealing customers. Bastard. I sold about $1100.

Today I have been working on my extended essay. In a little less than an hour I'm heading to Coquitlam to meet with one of the new owners of my dance school to beg on my knees for a solo and nothing else. Blah.

Post a Comment

<< Home